Saturday, November 25, 2006

1st Turkey Day!!!

Jackson had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend. He was so excited to meet his Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Rach--they live down south and do not get to come and visit often, we were so glad to spend some time with them. Jackson can not wait to meet their new little one and he is so excited that it is a BOY!!! Here are some photos of our turkey day:)



Getting some play time in before the big day starts
Hurry up Uncle Jeremy I want to play with my new toy!!!
He needs the practice (they are due in March)
Having fun with Aunt Rachael!!!
This toy tastes really good
Jackson does not know what he is missing
Give me more mom!
I'm ready for my close up
What a happy family
I love my Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Rachael!
Uncle Jeremy needed Jackson's bib more than he did:)
What a day...ate way too much turkey:)
Jackson hopes everyone enjoyed their turkey day as much as he did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Grandma and pa Chiaia love getting this they check it every day. We love it too.
What a sweet little guy,
Love, Mom and Dad
Watch out for spam on the comments.

Anonymous said...

Hi Evans family! You guys are so cute! I even saved Jackson as the wallpaper on my computer so I can see him every day!
Hope to see you guys soon!