Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas with Kelly and kids:)

Well we decided to have our Christmas after all the holiday hustle this year...the boys loved having another Christmas in January! What a great time we had! I always love spending time with Kelly, Jacob and Maddie:) Due to a tire issue we ended up getting to spend more time than expected and it made me miss these guys even more.
Jacob is growing up to be such a young man...he is so good with the boys and is very helpful. I am so proud of him and love that I get to call him my Godchild.
Maddie is such a beautiful little princess and fashionesta! A girl after my own heart;) She was so sweet all night--kept thanking me over and over for her gifts.
Kelly you have two wonderful children and thank you for letting me share them with you.
Me and my Godson
Jackson and his Godmother Kelly
Gavin saying cheese for me:)
Jackson enjoying gift opening
Maddie with her new charm bracelet
Jacob with his favorite thing I get him each year to go with his gift...CANDY!

Thank you guys for all the great gifts...we love you!








No comments: