Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Days of school...

Well my baby boys are growing up and I am not liking it at all:) I had a very hard time dealing with Jackson heading off to Kindergarten this year...I just wish I could freeze time!
I will start with Gavin...after his rough start Monday (missed the bus) he was a little hesitant about this whole preschool thing but once Wednesday hit he was loving the idea of the classroom with all of his new friends. He is also very excited that he has his good friend Ella in his classroom this year...they are inseparable I hear from the teacher:)



As I said, I had a hard time letting go of Jacks Tuesday morning literally...I would not stop kissing and hugging him at the babysitters! Our sitter finally had to say "you need to just go"...lol Jackson was definitely ready to begin his new journey at the "big kid" school as he calls it. Josh and I are very lucky to have so many people at the school to watch over him and keep him in line:) He loves his teacher and is already making friends--this is going to be a great year for him!








No comments: